- I am a dilute Tortie. That means I have a dilution gene that washes out my colors and I am all greys and beiges. In fact, the mommy thought I was all grey when she picked me out. After a few months my colors came in and everyone was surprised.
- I dont meow - I meep. Mommy calls me Meepers
- I am trying to train my mommy. I go to another floor in the house and call and call and call. When mommy comes and finds me I am sitting there with a mouse to play with.
- I give kisses in the middle of the night. I wait until everyone in settled in and then I find the mommy and kiss her chin and knead her neck. She has to keep my nails cut all of the time.
- I cannot eat any beef. If there is beef in any of my food I barf a lot and often. It took almost a year for the beans to figure that one out. Now I have prescription food that is Venison and Green Pea. Skeezix would be proud that I get to eat Vishus Deer.
- No one thought I would live. I was only 8 oz at 6 weeks and was malnourished and parasite ridden. The mommy took me cause she wanted me to have a comfortable ending. Now I am 3 years old and weigh 18 pounds. I showed them
- I can do lotsa tricks. I can Sit, Stand Up, Give High Five, Lay Down, Roll Over, Through the Hoop, and the best one I do is Play Dead. It is true. The vet seed it.
- I am a big boy, but I have a teeny tiny little meow. And I didnt start talking until I was almost a year old.
- Mommy says I am a Trick Savant. She says I am pretty dopey and silly and she sometimes wonders how smart I am. But I can pick up a trick in just a couple of repetitions.
- My butt is shaved. I get infected anal glands...nuff said.
- When I meow I take my time and make it last a looooooong time.
- when I meow, it sounds like I am gargling.
- I only lick the juice off of the stinky goodness. I prefer crunchies
- I am a grey tuxedo kitty (maybe I have the dilution gene too).
- one of my fangs has a long brown stripe going down it. The vet says it is just the way it grew in.
- I had half of a lung removed last February. I got very sick and almost died. The mommy rescued me and I had to go to the kitty hospital cause I needed the oxygen cage to help me breathe.
- Cause I was so sick the fine bones in my nose fused together and now you can hear me breathing from across the room. When I play I breathe through my mouth. It does not slow me down a bit though.
- I got my name cause the last people who had me named me Ralph cause they said I had all the colors of Barf. Mommy said that after a name like that I deserved a real Girly-Girl name. But she mostly calles me Princess StinkyBreath.
- When the beans first got me I was completely house trianed. I would tell the beans when I needed to go out. Mommy would carry me out, I would do my business and then sit next to mommy until she picked me up and brought me back in. Mommy said it was the most charming thing she had ever seen.
- Even though I am only 5 pounds I am not afraid of anything. I dont mind the loud carpet sucker and when Mommy uses the electric razor on her legs I put my paw on it to help.
OK, Now that all the poodins have spoken, I tag Calico Girls, Ayla The Grump, 2 Carolina Cats, Nemo, and Shaggy, Scooby, and Scout.