March 31, 2009

New Trick!!

I learned something new this morning.

I have been watching Cheese while he eats. When he is done eating he rushes over to another kitty’s bowl and shoves them aside and eats their food. The MomBean has learned that the way to keep him from doing this is to give him the can to lick while the rest of us are finishing up.

This morning I was the first one done eating. I looked up, looked around, and then went to Autumn’s bowl and tentatively nudged her out of the way. She didn’t even fight and I got to lick the rest of the juice on her plate. I see why cheese does that!

The mombean saw it and said something like “Oh no Mouse, not you too” I don’t know what I have to do with a rock band from Ireland, and really, I was too busy eating to stop and think about it. I think I am going to try it again tonight before mombean has a chance to mention it to the manbean. Heh heh

2 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WE HAVE SOME NEW MEMBERS ON TATA!!!

http://toughasstortiesassociation.blogspot.com/

Kimo and Sabi said...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!