May 15, 2006

Lookit da bunbuns!

Oh Oh Oh!

Lookit what the mommy finded in her garden the other day! She was trimming some grass around the ivy in the back and just glanced over and saw these guys hiding under the big trees. Mommy thinks they have been there ever since she moved in so that is almost 5 years. She doesn't know why they were hiding under the trees.

At first she didn't know what they were so she brought them in and cleaned them up. I sniffed them a lot before mommy cleaned them...We all did. We didn't know that bunnies came in fuzzy green colors. When mommy cleaned them though they turned grey and they aren't fuzzy anymore. I am 'fraid that mommy scrubbed the fuzzy off! I hope she doesn't decide that I need a bath...She might scrub the fuzzy off me too!!

Turns out they are Magic Weather Bunnies. I didn't know what that was either. I know bunnies are mysterious creatures (to me at least) but I didn't know they were magic. Mommy is going to put them outside in the front bed so we can see them. Also, Mommy says they can tell the weather. She says when they are wet it is raining, when they are dry it isn't raining and when you cant see them it is either foggy out or it is dark. I cant wait until she puts them outside so I can see them in action!!

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

WOW! What a cool thing to find! Like hidden treasure or something!

Lee said...

I enjoyed reeading this